Artisan Partnerships

What are Artisan Partnerships?

Fancy Finds is always in search of local artisans who are interested in showcasing their creative items at our upscale, resale shop. Do you make beautiful handmade wall art? Can you build unique tables and specialty lights? Maybe you make delicious baked goods. All of these items could be sold through Fancy Finds!

How does the partnership work?

Artisan Partnership is a unique opportunity at our shop where we have the incredible privilege of shining a bright spotlight on gifted, local artists.This is how our partnership service works: As a part of the arrangement, all artisan consignment items will need to be approved by Fancy Finds' Director Renee Gregory. Once approved, your items are placed in our Fancy Find’s retail store located on BCH’s Mills Home campus in Thomasville alongside other repurposed items and other artisan crafts. The price of your items can be determined by yourself or Fancy Finds. When your item is sold, you receive 60% of the proceeds while Fancy Finds uses the other 40% to benefit the children, aging adults and families served by Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina (BCH).

If an item(s) does not sell after 30 days it will be sold at a discounted price. If your item(s) doesn't sell after 90 days, you can pick it up or donate it to Fancy Finds. In fact, you may prefer to donate your items knowing that your talents and generosity will help a life-changing cause!

Again, we are thrilled to be able to feature local talents and to encourage our community friends to shop local!

What are the benefits to partnering with Fancy Finds?

  • Your items are promoted through Fancy Finds social media pages and website

  • Benefit local children, aging adults and special needs adults who live at BCH

  • You receive 60% profits while 40% goes to BCH

What’s next? To find out about partnering with Fancy Finds, call 336-474-1331 or email

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle


your upscale resale shop

Fancy Finds is an upscale resale shop featuring repurposed and antique furniture, quirky home decor and hand crafted products from local artisans.


Fancy Finds features a variety of resources including estate sale services, custom repurposing and personalized DIY classes. 

Fancy Finds is a part of Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina. 100% of proceeds help the children, families, special needs adults and aging adults the nonprofit serves.

© 2015 - 2019 by Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina

Fancy Finds Upscale Resale Shop

Open the 1st Thursday & Friday (9 am-5 pm) and Saturday (9 am-3 pm) of each month.

201-E Idol Street, Thomasville, NC 27360

Tel: 336.474.1331

Fax: 336.474.4511