© 2015 - 2019 by Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina

FANCYFINDS

your upscale resale shop

Fancy Finds Upscale Resale Shop

Open the 1st Thursday & Friday (9 am-5 pm) and Saturday (9 am-3 pm) of each month.

201-E Idol Street, Thomasville, NC 27360

fancyfinds@bchfamily.org

Tel: 336.474.1331

Fax: 336.474.4511

Fancy Finds is an upscale resale shop featuring repurposed and antique furniture, quirky home decor and hand crafted products from local artisans.

 

Fancy Finds features a variety of resources including estate sale services, custom repurposing and personalized DIY classes. 

Fancy Finds is a part of Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina. 100% of proceeds help the children, families, special needs adults and aging adults the nonprofit serves.

  OURSERVICES  

Repurposed Home Decor

Whether you like retro, vintage, antiques or uncovering the dazzling potential in a discarded object, you'll find your style at Fancy Finds, your upscale retail shop (opening in 2016). Embracing the green, thrift, and DIY movements, Fancy Finds offers gently-used items — items with potential for repurposing, and ones that have been artfully restored.

Custom Repurposing

Got an idea for transforming your timeworn item but prefer to let an expert handle the creative process?

 

Fancy Finds can breathe new life into your furniture or home décor piece. The custom repurposing fee is used to aid Baptist Children’s Homes’ children, aging adults and families in the nonprofit’s care.

 
 

Estate Sale Services

Finding a new home for furniture and items that have accumulated throughout the years isn’t an easy task.

 

Whether you are emptying your garage, downsizing or liquidating the estate of a loved one, Fancy Finds' estate sale service can assist you. You can donate your items to us, or we will help you to sell them. And we are able to coordinate the sale of your loved one’s estate while minimizing stress and maximizing returns. By choosing our estate sale service, you are making a difference in the lives of the children, aging adults and families Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina serves. 

 

Artisan Partnerships

We partner with talented, local artists and designers who sell their creative and handmade items through Fancy Finds' upscale resale shop.

 

Through our Artisan Partnership service, artisans receive 60% of the proceeds from the sale of their items while Fancy Finds uses the other 40% to benefit the children, aging adults and families served by Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina. If items do not sell after 90 days, they can be picked up or donated directly to Fancy Finds.

 

Would you like to learn how to creatively repurpose or restore your furniture and home décor pieces?

 

Fancy Finds’ Personalized Do It Yourself classes teaches you how to transform your timeworn items into vintage-style, art deco masterpieces. Classes can be as short as one hour. Longer, more extensive classes are perfect for church groups, birthdays, bridal showers or even team-building with your co-workers. Bring in the ideas that you’ve seen on Pinterest and social media sites and our personalized classes will show you how to bring them to life.

Personalized DIY Classes